Words from a Heretic

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Remembering the blues...

Tonight, in this part of the world, there will be a blue moon. For most people, its a non-event. Well maybe it is due to the fact that they really do want to see the moon as blue. I guess I can't blame them. I belive that if the moon was really made of cheese, they'd still not believe it until they have actually tasted it.

Ah the things people will and will not believe.

I remember this one song that had lyrics which went like' " bluer than blue...". So I asked myself, how does something which is bluer than blue look like? I mean its not dark blue. Or the song would have said it. Right?

Sheesh! The things people do when there is nothing to do. Wuuuuuu! There I go again. If you're doing nothing, does it mean you're actually doing something?

I'm blabbering here aren't I? I'm freakin booooooooooooooooooored!
I know I have to do something but I'm just too lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home