Words from a Heretic

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Curse you yahoo!

I was cleaning up my accounts. I mean with all the email accounts that I have and different groups and friendters that I maintain, I was at a loss at how to organize them. I had used only around two or three passwords but I decided to change it. It was such a security risk having only a few passwords.

Now here's the thing. I have a second friendster account devoted solely to chix. I know it sounds immature but hey, we all have our own trippings. So there I was, changing passwords. Then I checked on that yahoo account. Since the YM also had the "girls" in the list.

But then suddenly, I got a wrong password notice. I tried to retrieve it but I forgot what my settings were. Arrrrgh!

Damn this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home