Words from a Heretic

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Twists and Turns

Just when I had decided to forego my plan, life suddenly offers me something. I mean, I decided to put it off because I realized it was a decision hastily made and not well thought off. I was really pissed of at that time though.

So here I was, offering to help. Then I get a paid vacation. Well, that's a nice term for it though.

So two days into my "paid vacation," all I can say is that I'm freakin' bored. And if there's one thing I don't like it's boredom. Why? Simple. An idle mind is the devil's playground.

Oh well. But I guess I have to live with that fact. I'm also afraid of the fact that if I ever get back to work, I'll probably be facing tons of backlogs. Which of course would again stress me.

Damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home