Words from a Heretic

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Kingdom of the Bored

Wow... my last post was November 2005. It makes me wonder, was I that busy that I didn't even have time to blog? Ah.....

So why am I blogging right now? Simple, I'm freakin' bored here in Cebu. I mean what else is there to do? For a person who loves to live by the moment, I've been currently tied up in the thing that I hate most. Routine.

I wake up in the morning. Go to the office. Work until five. Go home. Sleep. Wake up. Go to the office. Work until five. Go home. Sleep. Wake up. Go to the office. Work until five. Go home. Sleep. Wake up. Go to the office. Work until five. Go home. Sleep. Wake up. Go to the office. Work until five. Go home. Sleep. You get the drift.

Although there's the occasional drinking spree and watching a movie alone, it tends to get old.

I guess I have to live with this fact, and I have.

So what to do next?

I guess I'll just have to blog away...

1 Comments:

  • jows meh. i hate routine, too. that's one sure thing that brings out the escapist in me.

    where are your friends? why are you not aggressively breaking the routine?

    By Blogger the caterpillar, at 10:06 PM, August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home