Words from a Heretic

Thursday, October 21, 2004

BA...BEBI...BOBOY!!!!!

When I was a kid, there was this show that was the counterpart of the then famous Sesame Street. It was called Batibot. In the said show, there was a character named "Manang Bola". Who was, surprise surprise, a fortune teller. Someone would ask and then she would chant something like "ba,bebi,bobu...."

But then again, this isn't about her. Or even the show. Rather, it's about my fascination (obsession maybe) of the thing that I love to eat. BOBOY!

You see, many people have told me that I should cut down on eating it because of the cholesterol (what else is new?). Then I recently learned that most poultry growers put hormones in their chickens so that the hens would have less need for cocks (no pun intended... hehehe). So what if they have these "hormones"? Well, some say that it is because of these that some men may very well go to the "other side".

When I heard this, all I could say to myself was, "THANK GOD FOR PORK!". Add to the fact that my History 3 teacher said that one of the reasons why Muslims refrain from eating pork is because it is so delicious that they might forget ALLAH.

Now, there is a saying that says, "you are what you eat." Well lets see. I'm not dirty. I don't get satisfaction in wallowing in the mud. I'm not fat. Good thing too. Coz' if I was as big as my friend Geric (no offense intended bro), I probably would be the worst bully in history (which I may add, my friend isn't).

What am I saying here? Well, when it comes to food, never ever listen to what others. Just eat what you want. You live longer that way.

As a note, crabs have even more cholesterol. Good thing I'm allergic.

1 Comments:

  • Hayop... Geric jud ang starring...
    Hahahaha...
    GUSTO KO NG BABOY!!! GUSTO KO NG BABOY!!!

    About the chicken hormones, bai, be careful...
    "Loose lips loose lives..."

    McDo, KFC and Jabee have already begun killing those who know of their evil master plan to turn most men on the planet to screaming faggots to reduce the population by decreasing viable males... This is known as the Queer Chicken Conspiracy. I may have said to much already, be ready to run to the hills and go into hiding...

    Watch your back!!!

    hahahahahahahahaha

    By Blogger Scare Crow, at 8:52 AM, October 24, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home